Instructions for entering the online platform
Each creditor must submits a claim to the trustee's office in which a recommendation for acceptance was issued, to log in and activate the account, and then document the account for the purpose of voting according to the following steps:
● Log in to the online platform, then choose “Register and Verify a New Account” and follow the steps.
● After activating the account, each creditor - to be able to vote online - must authenticate his account directly via the Absher platform if the Verification requester is the original creditor, by following the steps and instructions in the link.
● In the event that the applicant for Verification, who will later exercise the right to vote, is an agent or a legal representative, a request for accreditation of an agent or a legal representative must be submitted and the required documents should be attached according to the instructions within the platform.
● The request for the approval of the agent or the legal representative will be reviewed and approved electronically or rejected in the event that the terms and conditions of the agency do not apply.
● After approving the agent or the legal representative, the agent or the legal representative must - to be able to vote electronically on behalf of the creditor - to authenticate the account directly via the Absher platform, by following the steps and instructions in the link.
● In the event that the creditor or his representative encounters difficulties in documenting through the Absher platform, a request for Verification can be submitted in person through the platform. Representing him to follow the conditions of the in-attendance documentation, which will be notified to the creditor when accepting the request for the in-attendance documentation
|Back to Login Page|